THE OFFICIAL MTAC RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Each Teen Delegates must be between the ages of 13 and no older than 17 years by December 31, 2020.
- She must not have attended college on a full-time basis prior to the pageant.
- Delegates must be of good health and moral character.
- All decisions as to the eligibility shall be determined by the Miss Teen AfriCa Canada, Inc.
- All decisions of the judges are final and irrevocable.
- Any delegate and/or family member or guest showing unsportsmanlike behaviour will lead to the disqualification of the delegate.
- If for any reason a winner is disqualified, or elects not to participate, her title and all awards including crown and banner, trophy and prizes will be returned to the Pageant Office and given to the next choice of the judges.
- Delegates hereby agree to release unconditionally and forever, any claim against Miss Teen AfriCa Canada, Inc.., its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, which they may have, by virtue of their participation in this pageant or any use of their name, likeness, voice and/or biography in connection with this pageant, including use in promotional and advertising material.
- Miss Teen AfriCa Canada, Inc.. reserves the right to change the date and location of the pageant.
- Employees of Miss Teen AfriCa Canada, Inc. and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Delegates and their parents/guardians agree to hold harmless all persons affiliated with Miss Teen AfriCa Canada, Inc., in case of any loss or injury occurring during, or in travel to and/or from this program or event.
- Recipient of the title Miss Teen AfriCa Canada 2020 promises to promote the program by making a minimum of 6 personal appearances during her reign. Titleholders further promise to make no personal appearances or appear in any advertising and/or publications without permission from the Director.
- Miss Teen AfriCa Canada 2019 promises to return to the 2020 Miss Teen AfriCa Canada Pageant as Miss Teen AfriCa Canada, in crown and banner, to crown her successor.
- Crowns and banners remain the property of The Miss Teen AfriCa Canada, Inc. until after the competition. Any delegate who defaults on her contract must return all prizes and awards including her crown and banner to the pageant office in the condition in which it was received.
- Deadline for registration is April 30th, 2020.
error: Content is protected !!